Why Brighton Bridge Hospice?
We’ve built our reputation by providing the very best care available to our patients and their families. Our approach is what sets us apart from the rest.
- RN on call 24/7 for nursing care and symptom management
- We’ve divided our service area with an on-call person in each area – this allows us to provide a quick response time after hours
- Local nurses who live, work, raise their families and attend church in your area
- Nurses visit as often as needed to manage patient care. Increased visits are expected when symptom/pain relief needed
- Our nursing staff is experienced in pediatric care
- CNA’s visit up to 5 times a week
- Locally owned and Christian operated
- Daily Inter-Disciplinary Conference Call – This includes our entire team! This allows each member of our team to be up-to-date on the care of your loved one
- We BELIEVE in the power of prayer. Our daily conference call concludes with prayer for our team, our patients and their families
We Value Caregivers
Our entire team educates and prepares caregivers and families to meet the needs of the patient as their condition changes.
Our Medical Director works with your physician to manage patient symptoms and medical needs.